Join us / Trabaja con nosotros
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and respected academy in Seville. We hire all year round, especially from May to July, for the following academic year. If you are interested in working with us, please read the information below and fill in the application form.
What we are looking for
- Teachers who are enthusiastic, energetic, and love working with all ages, especially younger learners and teenagers.
- A keen interest to develop and train as a teacher, and to work as part of a collaborative team.
- If you are not Spanish, you need to have either a NIE (EU citizens) or have a valid work permit for Spain (non EU citizens).
- Experience of working with children, preferably in a teaching capacity.
- Knowledge of Cambridge official exams.
- A CELTA or other English language teaching qualification.
- C2 or native level English.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, with fully paid holidays at Christmas and Easter.
- Full or part time contracts are available, depending on the centre.
- Contracts run from the end of August, to the end of June.
- Classes with a range of ages and levels.
- All resources are provided, along with regular mentoring and training sessions.
- Up to date technology for use in our bright and spacious classrooms.
- Full training, support and mentoring for all new and returning teachers.
- A fantastic team atmosphere and social events.
Our full time teachers have approximately 21/22 contact teaching hours on contract, working mostly Monday to Thursday, with some Friday training sessions.
Teachers write reports twice a year, and attend a parents’ day on a Friday in February.
We offer all teachers the opportunity to attend the ACEIA conference, and have various social events throughout the year, including team building games, a weekend away and Christmas parties.
About TEB Idiomas
TEB is a language academy with more than 20 years of experience in the language teaching sector. We currently have 2 centres, one in Triana and the other in the town of Espartinas.
Between both centres we have more than 1000 students where 90% are children from 3 to 18 years old, although we also give classes to children under 3 years old in different nursery schools in the capital.
Adult classes and private classes are another important part in the development of our business. Adults take extensive, intensive and private courses, always depending on their needs.
We are members of ACEIA and FECEI, and participate in conferences and training sessions in the sector, with great success.
If you would like to join our TEB team, please read about each centre and fill out the brief application form below. Don´t forget to attach your CV.
TEB Triana - we are located on Calle Ardilla, in the heart of the lively Triana district in Seville. We opened in 1998, and since then, thousands of students have reached their goals with us over the years. We have students from as young as two years old, up to adults, and offer group, online and private classes of all levels. We focus mainly on Cambridge exam preparation, and our students have a fantastic pass rate at all levels (including the Young Learner exams).
We´re a friendly, fun and dynamic small team of around 10 teachers, and have teaching staff from many countries. Teachers enjoy our collaborative and supportive environment, and our focus on training and development. We have bright and spacious classrooms, equipped with technology and all resources you need to deliver high quality classes.
Salaries are competitive, and full time contracts are based on around 21 or 22 teaching hours per week, mainly from Monday to Thursday.
Part time positions are also available.
We follow the Seville school calendar and observe all non school days and local holidays.
TEB Espartinas - we are located in the small town of Espartinas, 20 minutes away from Seville. The academy is easily accessible by bus from Seville. Our students are mainly from the local area, and most have been with us for many years.
We’re a small team of around 8 teachers, plus other staff, and we work closely together to develop and share ideas. We give fun and dynamic classes to our students, and love the positive feedback that we receive.
Our school has bright, spacious and airy classrooms, equipped with technology and all resources you need to deliver high quality classes.
Salaries are competitive, and full time contracts are based on around 21 or 22 teaching hours per week.
We follow the Espartinas school calendar and observe all non school days and local holidays.
Please fill out this form, and attach your CV as a pdf document. If you have any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org